August 20, 2010

Info for Sherry



It is called A Little Quakeresque by Blue Ribbon Designs.   I am enjoying doing a letter or motif at a time because it shows me my progress.  My goal now is to complete the outline on the left to get a reference for the overall size.   I plan go across the top after that so I can see what the overall finished size will be.  After yard prep and cooking for the rehearsal picnic for 50!!! tomorrow, I hope to stitch some progress on Sunday and will post a better picture.

3 comments:

  1. Robin, That looks so fun to stitch ! I bet it seems to stitch up fast too. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have BRD "Initially YOurs" and love it, but it's still a WIP. This is very cool too! I have added it to my list of things to check out and perhaps stitch. Thanks for the info and have a super wedding weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.