September 20, 2010

Thank Heavens for DVRing!

I have Yoga on Monday's and set up my DVR to record Dancing with the Stars.  I just saw the funniest thing yet....I laughed out loud, I hope I didn't wake up Mr. Wonderful..........Florence Henderson just lifted her shirt to show her abs letting 'the Situation' know he has competition in the best six pack department.  I am sure it has to be out there on the internet somewhere.  She is 76 and all I can say is....you go girl!

So glad DWTS is back and too early for me to make any predictions....haven't seen everyone dance yet!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that made me laugh when I seen Florence do that! I really enjoyed Jennifer Grey's and Brandi's performance last night. Bristol did better than I thought she would. It's hard to say who will get thier walking papers tonight, but we should know shortly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.