February 21, 2011

Finish #2 from the i-Challenge


I finished #4 in my rotation of the 15 projects in 2011.   I am not 100% sure how I will be finishing this.    There were not many instructions and I don't know if the wool I used for the pears was really for the leaves and the pears should have been out of the background fabric?

   But  no matter.   I am guessing I will make this into some sort of decorative pillow.   It was fun to do some different stitches and it was a quick little project. 

3 comments:

  1. oh gorgeous, Robin! You are so multi-talented.
    I can't wait to see how you finish it!
    XOXO
    Ma TK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such a cute finish - it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.