October 26, 2012

Vacation - Part 3

Just time today for pictures of Little Switzerland.  Later this weekend - Grandfather Mt. and stitching progress made while on vacation. 
See what I find waiting for me.  I have the best friend ever.
 
 The back of the famous unseen road sign.
 The Switzerland Inn - This doesn't even begin to show how neat this place was.  
 Another view
 Entrance to the Inn and the Fowl Inn Bar to the right.
 
 The lake was awesome.

 On the Blue Ridge Parkway approaching the Little Switzerland Tunnel
That bank of windows causing the glow had the most amazing forever view. 
 Part of the lobby of the lodge showing one of the seating areas around one of the four fireplaces.

I promise only two more vacation posts.  Upcoming - Wooly Worm Festival, stars, Grandfather Mt., Linvilla Falls and stitching progress.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.