November 5, 2012

Next to the last vacation post

DRAT!  I drafted this and other posts yesterday to be able to save time and POST quickly each morning.    The best laid plans  BACKFIRED!    So I will post everyday from my drafts but apparently they will all be dated SUNDAY!  Again, I have charged ahead guns a blazing and not paying attention.    At times I sure can be a disaster waiting to happen.  

PS:  Anna of Stitch Bitch was nice enough to tell me how 
to update the date stamp.   It worked!  Thanks Anna.  
We visited Linvilla Falls and hiked from the Ranger Station to the upper falls.  

I love what they refer to as 'walkways'

Mother Nature again accomplishes the unlikely

Oops!  A lost woolly worm.













In addition to the beauty, the serenity and quiet just was wonderful.   I forgot how annoying living in the flight pattern of a major east coast airport can be and it took more than a few days to get used to the sounds of flight.


1 comment:

  1. You can change the date very easily. Click on schedule which is on the right hand side of the post box, set date and time. Be sure to click done when you have the time and date you want. That will close the scheduling box. But before you hit publish, hit "save" on top of the post (choices are publish, save, preview, close). Should work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.