November 17, 2012

Take that you doubters!



AKA my daughters, who usually get the job of doing my wrapping.  I am proving my eldest wrong as she joked lamented her sister would be stuck with the wrapping again when she arrived home for the holidays....I spent the evening listening to oldies and wrapping Christmas presents.  With the exception of the 3 or 4 boxes and some small stuff there at the end of the table.....I am done wrapping.   Not done shopping but done wrapping what I have bought so far.     Heck I haven't even gotten their Christmas lists yet!  Better get these off of the dining room and hidden before Thursday.



Ribbons and bows come later.....and for me, it is all about the bows.  For now, I'll tease my sister with her present......I will continue my reign as the best sister ever come Christmas morning.  LOL

6 comments:

  1. I bet they're empty boxes! Ha ha! Seriously, though, good job on the early wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel good to have the wrapping all done. Everything wrapped here too. Bring on the turkey so I can decorate my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - i think you have beaten us all in not only having bought christmas presents but having them already wrapped as well - good on you : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doesn't mean I have to cook now when I come home cause we know that's not happening!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This doesn't mean I have to cook or something when I come home, cause we know that's not happening!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.