February 12, 2013

Reading and Walking

I have been tearing up the treadmill and the pages of books at the same time.   I just finished my 5th book of the year.  So much reading that I had to up my reading challenge on Goodreads.   I just read the Promises to Keep Series by Shayne Parkinson.    First up Sentence of Marriage, then Mud and Gold, followed by Settling the Account and finishing the series with Second Chances.  They were quick, easy reads, that has the author bringing you in quickly and capturing your attention and your need to know what will happen next to Amy and her family.   I thoroughly enjoyed the series.


Next up, The Dark Monk, second in the series after the Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Potzsch.
The Hangman's Daughter: Oliver Pötzsch, Lee Chadeayne, Lee Chadeayne: Amazon.com: Kindle Store »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.