October 26, 2013

Kitty Cat Antics

Buddy offers an expert opinion
Just what most people are doing at 5:30 a.m. on a Saturday.......delving into TV issues.

It all started last night.    I got in from a fundraiser event about 9:30.   Putzed around the kitchen, looked at the mail, poured a glass of wine and thought I'd sit down and watch a DVR's show and unwind.   What! no video, no audio, no DVR available, no TV!!  So, defeated, I read a little and was off to bed.   I reported all this to Mr. W. this morning who in fact said there was nothing wrong with the TV for him last night and of course, what did I do to it.   E-Gads Man!  But I digress.........


Buddy helps Mr. W. with the delicate job of reconnecting wires.
I believe this is the culprit returning to the scene of the crime.   A couple of loose wires and one disconnected wire we attributed to Mr. Buddy I-Like-To-Jump-and-Climb-and-Explore Cat.

Mr. W.  I'll just hold this one for you until you are ready. 
All this technical work, I'm ready for a nap.

You think I jest about my techno cat.   He likes to compute too!  As long as he doesn't take up stitching or knitting I will be fine!

2 comments:

  1. I think Buddy was set up. Could it have been the squirrels? Did you dust for paw prints? I got your back Buddy, the Prosecutor has nothing on you, those squirrels are going up the river.
    Shirley in Connecticut

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.