June 13, 2015

I'll Keep You Posted

Oh boy......I am feeling like I need to start something Red-White and Blue.   I know I have some different americana designs kitted up.     I know I should refrain.   Hmmmm, I wonder if I have the will power.   Crap!  I have one BAP and one SAL and am expecting some pre-stitching for an October class and then there is Lizzie Kate that is so close to the finish line.   Why does this happen?  So long stitching on something, frustration hits when you have to frog or I get bored I guess.   Variety is the spice of life, right?  Film at 11 people.....maybe literally if I choose a new start!

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a small red, white and blue piece kitted up that will help with your need to start something new? Why not do that while you wait on the pre-stitching to arrive? I look forward to seeing what you decide?

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for it...it is the perfect time for a red, white and blue...and variety is definitely the spice of my life when it comes to WIPs.
    Keep us posted
    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ever you decide I am sure it's lovely like always. Happy stitching Robin. Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin: You made me giggle, yes variety is the spice of life, I will wait for the film. (giggles).
    I am sure you will pick the right project to stitch.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.