April 23, 2018

Home Tweet Home

After a few blustery days, I needed to rearrange and spruce up my door wreath but Mother Nature had other ideas for me.






  It seems that I have some “broaders” for a few weeks.  Between working on this flower bed and that I tried all day to get a photo of this lodger.


















I finally got a photo by sneaking around the back of the car at dusk and zooming in from the driveway.

Sorry, little momma.   I'll leave you alone now.


So if you find yourself in my neighborhood and stop for a visit, you are going to have to use the side door for now!



5 comments:

  1. Oh my! She looks she owns that spot. We had issues last spring with the birds wanting to use the light fixture above the front door as a nesting 'box'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin: My heart sings knowing you are letting the bird nest on your front door, I have a box on the front porch a robin returns to every spring, I look forward to seeing the babies, she has two broods of about four sometimes three.
    Your wreath is beautiful.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute.
    Glad you didn't disturb her.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little lodger. I have had them in my wreaths too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.