January 12, 2020

The End!

 Trust me, the tiara only was on long enough for a photo op.

 Lots of well wishes, cards and gift cards for me to start my journey.

I have one last work function to attend - my retirement party this week - had to wait until the CEO was back in town from Florida and then, let the new chapter begin.   My friends tell me it will take a couple of weeks to realize that I am not just on vacation.  I have a mental list the length of two arms of things I want to accomplish and things I want to do.....if, IF, I ever put it to paper it will be funny to look back in one year to see what I have actually done.    For now a well deserved respite before I jump in!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    You certainly earned it and deserve it.
    The best is yet to come.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy my Friend. Every day gets a little easier and you thought time we t fast before, just wait. Soddy Daisy has a spare bed now that you will have time to visit.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Retirement, Robin! I say put your mental list down on paper of the things you want to get accomplished and then use it as a guide. It might take you longer than 2 weeks to figure out it isn't a vacation. But whatever time passes, enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Retirement, Robin...all the best as you begin a new chapter in your life....and a fun one it will be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin: Congratulations on your retirement, you will love it.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your retirement!!!
    It's nice to be able to sleep a little later.
    You will adjust!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.