May 18, 2020

Ornaments Progress

Wrapping up week seven Ornaments ala Round.  It is slow going for me on this.   My other two co-horts are several ornaments ahead of me.   I have one more ornament to go and I can say I am half way.   I have been busy on my herb garden re-do and my other secret home improvement project which has left little time for stitching.    And although I am enjoying this stitch I a really jonesing to stitch on something else....but I dare not for fear this will land in the UFO basket.   Nothing like the peer pressure of a SAL.  






The herb garden and the secret project should wind up this week and I will be free to share each and to spend my time stitching away - yea, right, who I am kidding, I'll find another mega project.  

Anyway, I give this project about an hour each morning and then another hour in the afternoon.   I pull it out each evening when I am watching Homeland - a new to me series.   Unfortunately in the evenings I usually don't even take a stitch because I have to keep my eyes on the show!

One stitch at a time and I'll get there.  

Thanks for stopping by, keep healthy and keep on stitching.

4 comments:

  1. Robin: The Ornaments design is lovely, I am looking forward to seeing the finished design.
    I am also looking forward to seeing your home improvement project.
    Have a beautiful week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornaments piece is looking good! I am looking forward to seeing your herb garden and your secret project reveal. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful stitch, great idea to do beading as you go.
    You are making great progress on this one, especially with all you
    have going on.
    Looking forward to your reveals.
    Have a great week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ornaments is looking beautiful.
    Can't wait to see your secret project.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.