June 4, 2010

A great blog to check out

If you have never checked out Mamie Jane's blog now is the time to.   She has the most clever and creative imagination.  What this girl can do with things she finds in a thrift store is amazing.   Click here to see what she once did with screwdrivers!   She is having a great give-a-way right now that I have to share with you!!  which may not be a good idea for helping my chances.  Check out her site and I am sure you will agree, the girl's got it go on!

2 comments:

  1. I ran right over and took a look. I love her blog! Thanks for pointing it out (and yes, I did enter the giveaway). :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following her on Google Reader since the screwdriver post. She's got an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.