April 19, 2020

Apologies......

I have no excuses.   I blame online filing of taxes and bill payment; I blame retirement; and perhaps the current situation of the world for not knowing what day it is.

Without further ado, the winner of the Cross Stitch Nation Pattern is Rose Heck.   Rose, please email me your address at RED1974@hotmail.com. and I will get this pattern in the mail to you as soon as possible.

I have finish to share.    This is Blackbird Designs Easter Parade.   I stitched this from stash and substituted several of the colors - which as I stitched, I didn't like and then substituted yet again.   But a finish is a finish.    As I look at it, I am rethinking the peach colored tulip.    I'll have to think on it for a while.

More yard work in my future today.   Mr. Wonderful has found the yard.   It is a new discovery for him.   Until now it is something you walk across to get to the garage.   He has been an incredibly big help to me as we are ripping  out ground cover.   With his help, in a morning we can get more done what I would in a week.  We have two patches left and should be able to eradicate at least one today.

The weather is beautiful today and the laundry is in the basket already to hang.   Going enjoy the outside weather today before the rain comes back tomorrow.   

Have a great day, stay safe and keep on stitching.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner of the chart! Well done on your Easter Parade finish! Glad to hear that your husband has found the yard and has been a big help to you. What kind of ground cover are you ripping out? Enjoy the sunshine and coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were removing ground cover today it would be through the six
    inches of snow we just got yesterday. And then rain coming for Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The bright side, more stitching time. There is always a silver lining.
    Have a great week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should loose the peach tulip too. Glad Mr W has joined the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Rose!
    I like the Peach Tulip.
    Trying to get outside to clean up also, but it's either too wet or too cold.
    Stay safe.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.