April 1, 2020

Give-a-way

I have several patterns that I liked so much that I have bought them twice.  Like no on else has ever done that.    In my defense, some may have ended up in my stash by other means as well.   Since I now log all my patterns in an ap, I can hopefully avoid buying duplicates.

And hopefully I can brighten your day by offering up the following pattern.

Cross Stitch Nation by Heartstring Samplery



If you are interested and would like to be included in the (pattern only) drawing, please leave a comment below.   On April 15th, I will pick a winner using a random generator.  If you are not a follower, please become one.   USA and Canada entries only.   With the current self isolating I will mail as soon as practical.

Thank you Stasi at Bee-Mused and Bee-Stitching for sparking the idea.

As I "weed" through my stash, there could be other future give-a-ways.

Thanks for stopping by.   Keep safe, keep healthy and keep on stitching.

4 comments:

  1. I'm passing because it is already in my possession. I wanted to say what a generous offering! Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pass.
    But isn't weeding the stash a great feeling?!
    Take care.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to stitch this!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great addition to anyone's chart collection! I hope it ends up in mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks is much for stopping by. I so enjoy your comments even if I do not always reply. Have a great day that hopefully includes a bit of stitching.